- Reduced price
Rainbow Mystic Topaz Ring Ring Size (Shop)-9
- Reduced price
- Gold Plated (High Quality)
- Amethyst Crystal Stone
- Categories : Gemstones, Healing Stones
- Gemstone Color: Purple
- Chakras : Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Item is sent from outside the U.S.
Please allow 15 - 30 business days for the item to arrive.
Purple amethyst is a variety of Quartz and is a 6th Anniversary gemstone. Amethyst is a beautiful stone of mental protection. This stone cleansing one's energy field of negative influences and creating a shield of spiritual Light around the your body. There’s a fierce energy about this piece that’s hard to resist. Wear it to feel regal or just prettier. Amethyst stones can help you be the best version of yourself. Amethyst is a excellent stone of spirituality. Is known for its metaphysical abilities to still the mind and inspire an enhanced meditative state. Amethyst Crystal is purification stone on many levels. First, it purifies the your aura directly. Secondly, it can help you to make decisions that keep you clear-headed. For example, this stone can help you avoid or quit smoking, drinking, or taking drugs. Amethyst can help you drop all unhelpful habits and shift into higher states of consciousness. As you wearing amethyst stone, you will be more clear and grounded in your true nature. This will protect you from negative influence. Wearing an amethyst crystal every day helps with your mental balance and health. Amethyst is a wellness crystal, meaning an amethyst in the vicinity benefits everyone!
- Birthstone - February
- Zodiac - Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Please follow these few, simple steps to keep your jewelry looking its best year after year!
- Store jewelry separately in a jewerly box, on a tube or in an pouch.
- Wipe with a clean, soft cloth only. Do not wash with water, detergent/chemical!
- Remove jewelry before taking a bath, washing hands or swimming.
- Don't apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry.
Gold Plated jewelry quickly darkens when exposed to air. Over time, this layer becomes thicker and harder to clean. Removing coatings with conventional chemical cleaners requires a considerable investment of time, effort and money. So let's reach for home ways to clean silver and gemstones.
You might also like